We are the Greater San Francisco Ad Club. Born in 1906, and active continually since then, we are a network of like minded creative professionals. We have built an agenda for affecting the future, and a forum for sharing the best and most innovative work in the Bay Area – and by extension, The World. We create communities, we run an awards show that is judged by icons, and that creates real progress in a craft and a career. We create events that allow us all to meet and connect and become one with the most thriving creative community in the business. We are from the agency world, the brand world, the technology world and a vast community of students and emerging creatives. As creative professionals we acknowledge that this place is unique, and that as a part of this community, the work we do should add up to more than just increased shareholder value. We work to support causes that matter, and we affect change by doing what we do best – making messages that spread ideas. We believe firmly that great work that means something makes for interesting careers and larger lives. Let’s meet up. Let’s be GREATER together.
join the club
Greater San Francisco Ad Club is the place creative people meet, network, learn, teach, and help promote and protect the creative community, our craft and our industry. We are a community of creative professionals, educators, vendor and service providers. We are also your connection to organizations like the American Advertising Federation.
Benefits of joining
- Exposure to the insights of a network of professionals
- Connecting socially and professionally in the greater bay area ad community
- Discounts on club programs and mixers
- Reduced entry fees for the ADDY® Awards, with a chance to compete at the national level
- Discount rates to attend the AAF National Conference
- Educational outreach, including the annual National Student Advertising Competition
- Recognition for industry contribution and accomplishment
- Recruitment opportunities for your business or organization
- Career opportunities within the advertising community
MEMBERSHIP PLANS AND PRICING
Corporate Membership: (see below)
Benefits of Membership
These First Three Benefits Can More Than Pay For Your Membership:
- Discounts on club educational and social events
- Discount for American Advertising Awards Professional Entries
- Discounts on products and services:
- UPS – Save up to 34-50% on shipping
- Office Depot - Save up to 80% on preferred products
- Ad Age – 25% discount
- SoFi - Discounts on student loan refinancing and personal loans
- WordStream – Up to 15% discount
- SmartBrief – Free
- Associated Posters – 5% discount
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance – 10% discount
- Brooks Brothers 15% Discount
- Constant Contact – 10% off templates
- Experian - 15% discount on direct marketing data and services
- GE Appliances – up to 25% offMSRP
- Hertz – up to 20% off base rental rates
- Job Bank – Up to 30% off job postings
- Lenovo - up to 30% off the everyday public web price of laptops, tablets, desktops
- Additional Benefits:
- Membership in the American Advertising Federation
- Networking with others in the advertising industry
- State and National Legislative representation through AAF lobbyist
- Ability to post to and access online Job board, including internships
- Discount on AAF National events and conferences
- Listing in online Membership Roster and ability to access the online roster
- Ability to join Board of Directors and/or committees as openings are available.
- College Gold Membership and Corporate Level 3 membership allows one person to sit on club Board of Directors
not quite ready to commit?
Join our email list for updates on events, programs and competition, so you’ll be connected to the GREATER creative community. You can change your subscription at any time.
join our email list
You can visit this site to find out about things happening in the Greater San Francisco Ad Club community, get news updates and check out opportunities that might be of value to you without giving us any information about yourself. The Club compiles contact information for communications and marketing and promotional purposes.
If you register for a Greater San Francisco Ad Club meeting or conference online or offline, email or otherwise contact us with a request or comment we may use any information provided to update already existing information. Registration or other information provided may be retained and used as described below. You may request that your information not be retained or utilized by Greater San Francisco Ad Club by notifying us at email@example.com.
If you request information, a product, or have a complaint and we are unable to respond, your request/complaint may be forwarded to a third party whom we believe can adequately respond. Your request/complaint would be forwarded along with any e-mail, postal, or telephone information you have provided us.
Our Web site has links to many other Web sites. While we encourage high standards of privacy among our members and partners, we cannot be responsible for the content of those sites or the privacy practices of other organizations.
We make every reasonable effort to insure that all information in our care remains accurate and complete and that all information is protected from unauthorized access and use.